Submission fee is free. Only online submissions are accepted. JJMFE is an e-journal. We do not publish paper versions.
Instructions for Authors
- 1. Papers must be written in English, not previously published and not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Authors should be careful about copyrights. Generally, republication of the same content of papers originally published in another language (e.g., a Japanese version and an English version) is not permitted. Papers should be submitted via the journal’s online submission system. The file format for electronic submission is MS Word or PDF. Our format template is available here: JJMFE.docx.
- 2. Writing instructions:
- The paper must be typewritten (PC/word processor-produced).
- Papers should not exceed 30 pages.
- Shorter papers of about 10 pages (including title page, text, notes, tables, figures, and bibliography) also are accepted.
- For clarity, papers should be organized using headings and subheads to distinguish topics.
- Figures and tables must be numbered using serial Arabic numerals, called out in the text before the figure/table, and must have titles. The figures/tables should be integrated in the body of the text (without exceeding the limit of 4MB).
Fig. 1 Effects of financial policies
Table 1 Circulation of funds
- Notes should be indicated by superscripted serial numerals that appear to the right of the relevant text (as power series would appear).
- References should be formatted and cited using APA (American Psychological Association) author/date reference style.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to submit the final version of their papers as an electronic file in the above-described template.
- Final version is to be submitted in MS-WORD file only. Please do not submit the final version in PDF or LaTex.
- 3. Acceptance or rejection of submitted papers will be determined by the Editorial Board on the basis of reviews by referees commissioned by the Board. The Board’s decision will be immediately communicated to the authors upon finalization. Please note, however, that the referees will remain anonymous and that inquiries regarding details of the reviews will not be accepted.
- 4. Authors may proofread only the first proof of accepted papers, without modifying the text, in principle. Submission fee is free. Only online submissions are accepted. RMFS is an e-journal. We do not publish paper versions.